Dental Association" is a non-profit scientific organization with the
1. The improvement of the relations between Greek and German
dentists, who work in Greece or Germany.
2. The improvement of the relations between Greek dentists who
have studied or worked in Germany.
3. The presentation of the scientific work of Greek and German
dentists in Greece, Germany and internationally.
4. The preservation, protection and promotion of the common scientific,
professional, ethical and economical interests of the a.m.
5. The offer of education, postgraduate education and continuing
education in Greece, Germany and internationally.
The a.m. are accomplished with:
1. The organization of lessons, seminars, congresses and whatever
2. The publication of newspapers, journals, newsletters, books
and whatever relevant in a conventional or electronic way.
3. The cooperation with national or international institutions,
associations, unions and whatever relevant.
is governed by a honorary Board of Trustees.
Members are Greek and German dentists, who work in Greece or in Germany
and wish to contribute to the objectives of the Association.